Masters Team Registration & Payment
Monthly registration and payments are available online through RegattaCentral.com, a club and regatta management website.
1. Click HERE TO register and pay monthly fees online through Regatta Central. (If you are not
already a member of Regatta Central (RC), you will need to create an account in order
to register and pay).
- Once you are logged in to Regatta Central, click on "PROGRAMS" at the top of the page. Then scroll down to Oregon Rowing Unlimited-PDX, and click the link. This will take you to ORU-PDX's Registration page.
- Next, click on "Programs and Classes." Scroll down until you see the option to register for Masters Class, and click on "Register."
- We prefer that you pay online if possible; however, if you need to pay by check or cash, then click on the "Pay by Check" radio button. You will be taken to the refund policy page and will be registered, pending payment. Please make checks payable to ORU-PDX and mail to: P.O. Box 82906, Portland, OR 97282.
2. If you are new to ORU, print and complete the required team forms:
- Masters Team Registration Forms (Includes Contact Information, Emergency Medical Release, Swim & Float Test, Program Fees & Policies, and ORU-PDX Liability Waiver).
- Bring completed forms to the first day of practice and return them to the Masters Team coach. For safety reasons, Masters Team members who do not return the completed forms will not be permitted to participate in any water-based activity.
3. Athletes who wish to compete at registered regattas must become Basic Members of USRowing and
sign the online waiver:
- Online Basic USRowing Membership is free (with an administrative fee of $5.75), and allows you to sign the required online waiver (The club code for ORU is SDKH6).
4. Athletes who wish to be eligible to participate at USRowing-hosted and sanctioned regattas (i.e. NW
Masters Championships) must become Championship Members of USRowing and sign the online waiver:
- Online Championship USRowing Membership is $45 for ages 26 and under, and $65 for ages 27 and over, and allows you to sign the required online waiver (The club code for ORU is SDKH6).