JUNIOR TEAM REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Monthly registration and payments are available online through RegattaCentral.com, a club and regatta management website.
1. Click here to register and pay online through Regatta Central. (If you are not already a member of
Regatta Central (RC), you will need to create an account in order to register and pay).
- Once you are logged in to Regatta Central, click on "PROGRAMS" at the top of the page. Then scroll down to Oregon Rowing Unlimited-PDX, and click the link. This will take you to ORU-PDX's Registration page.
- Next, click on "Programs and Classes." You will then have the option to register for Junior Class-Beginner or Junior Class-Experienced. (Note: If you are a beginner and wish to row more than three days a week, you may register for the Experienced Junior Class, which practices five days a week).
- We prefer that you pay online if possible; however, if you need to pay by check or cash, then click on the "Pay by Check" radio button. You will be taken to the refund policy page and will be registered, pending payment. Please make checks payable to ORU-PDX and mail to: P.O. Box 82906, Portland, OR 97282.
2. Print and complete the required team forms:
- Click here for forms if you have not previously rowed with ORU. (Forms include: Contact Information, Emergency Medical Release, Swim & Float Test, Travel Permission, Program Fees & Policies, and ORU-PDX Liability Waiver).
- Click here for forms if you are a returning member of ORU. (Required only if information has changed since the previous year). Forms include: Contact Information, Emergency Medical Release, and ORU-PDX Liability Waiver.
- Bring completed forms to the first day of practice and return them to the Junior Team coach. For safety reasons, Junior Team members who do not return the completed forms will not be permitted to participate in any water-based activity.
3. In order to compete at registered regattas, receive discounts, additional insurance coverage, and be presented with additional educational resources all athletes must become Championship Members of USRowing and sign the online waiver. Membership is $45 (with an administrative fee included). Click on the following link to join/renew:
- Individual Championship Membership (The club code for ORU is SDKH6).
Do you have questions or need assistance with registration?
Contact Sandy Schelonka at email@example.com, 205-447-5982.